Thursday, September 9, 2010

Goal 4: Weeding through all of the stuff

I am back on track on my goals.  Just like the running.  Keep at it.  I guess I have been doing better with my running than my 30 goals. 

I actually completed this goal about a month ago and I didn't realize until today that I have already subscribed and commented to a new blog.  I have begun following the blog http://1to1schools.net/.  This is great outlet and inspiration for the http://facilitatinga1to1.blogspot.com/ I am contributing to. 

I have been trying to weed through some of the many blogs that I found interesting and prioritizing a bit the ones that can really help me professionally and personally. I use my iGoogle as my morning coffee reading and posting.  I have google reader but I have found iGoogle works better for me as it is my home page.  I use tweet deck, but honestly I only really check the most tweeted comments at the end of the day if I do that. 

I would love to hear of some great strategies as to "weed" through all of these blogs, tweets, and posts.  Please send them my way!

Slow and Steady Wins the Race

No comments:

Post a Comment